Jason A. Moss
- Client Onboarding
Coming from a family with generations of entrepreneurs and small business owners, I have always been drawn to companies and organizations with purpose. Apex allows me to use my skills to helps people and businesses in Washington.
With years of clerical and management experience, I help Apex run smoothly internally. The Apex collaborative environment lets us take a unique approach to helping people and companies achieve their goals.
In my spare time, I love to spend time outside with my dog. We love hikes, the beach, and exploring the city. I also enjoy being creative, doing puzzles, and cooking at home.
- University of Washington
- Galveston College, ABA, 2016
- Google AdWords & Analytics Certifications, 2018
Apex Law Group Blog, Editor, 2022
- Manage Onboarding Process and Initial Client Intake
- Lead project to improve AR practices and increased monies received by 30% – 40%
- Helped multigeneration service company go paperless
- Implemented new services for small business to increase outreach to clients and decrease response times