- Intellectual Property
- Flat Rate Fees
As a law clerk, I assist Apex Law with a wide range of matters including document drafting, charity filings, intellectual property management, and everything in between. My background working in museums has given me a solid understanding of the challenges facing nonprofits and community-driven organizations. Now, as a third-year JD student at the University of Washington, I’m developing the skills necessary to support those who make our communities better.
Born and raised in Florida, I have made Seattle my home over the last eight years. I embrace the opportunity to give back to the community by helping Apex’s clients reach their goals.
When not studying or working, I enjoy discovering new restaurants, reading science fiction books, and doing jigsaw puzzles with my cat.
- University of Washington, Juris Doctorate Candidate, 2023
- University of Washington, Masters Degree, Museum Studies, 2016
- New College of Florida, Bachelors Degree, Art History and German Studies, 2014
- Between the Supreme Court, Congress, and the Embedded Post: A Need for Copyright Clarification, Blog Post, Washington Journal of Law, Technology, & Arts
- An Infinity War: Will the Latest Marvel Lawsuits Finally Declare a Winner in the Battle of Copyright Termination Tests?, Blog Post, Washington Journal of Law, Technology, & Arts
- Drafted a lease agreement between a project and its fiscal sponsor concerning the use of a safety boat for a multi-year, interstate program.
- Guided a local membership organization through the nonprofit formation process and 1023-EZ application for tax-exemption.