- Business Transactions & Services
- Intellectual Property
A desire for challenge brought me to Apex, where we represent corporate and non-profit clients and help them navigate intricate legal problems facing newly formed and growing companies. I come to Apex with over 25 years of international business experience where I focused on issues involving intellectual property, regulatory compliance, general business counsel, and business development.
My experience has shown me that legal issues are unique to each client, their competitive and regulatory environment, as well as the goals and objectives of the company.
Over the past decade, I have been very involved in the craft beverage community and operate a craft business incubator where I support the launch of small businesses that are passion projects, second careers, or investment opportunities for my clients. Having also launched several companies of my own, I understand the concerns of small business owners because I have lived them.
- Washington State Bar, 2015
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. 2015
- San Diego State University, M.B.A./M.A. International Business / Latin American Studies, 1997
- San Diego State University, B.S./B.A. in Marketing / Spanish Language & Literature, 1993
- Pasadena City College, Graphis Arts/Photography, 1989
- Are your on-line terms as enforceable as you need them to be?” Apex Blog, 2022.
- “Silenced No More: ending the pervasive abuse of Non-Disclosure Agreements” Apex Blog, 2022.
- “A New Approach to Promoting Catalonian in the US”, First International Symposium on Ibero-Romance Lang. , San José April 1996
- Drafted Rulemaking Guidance for the United States Coast Guard 13th District