- Real Estate Transactions
- Escrow Services – Floating Property Closings
- Corporate Guidance for Homeowners’ associations
Forrest Carlson is the principal attorney at Assemble Law Group. His primary practice areas include real estate transactions, providing legal guidance to homeowners’ associations, and closing purchases and sales of Seattle’s floating homes, house barges, and floating on‑water residences.
- Washington State Bar
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2008
- Universidad Centroamericana, Managua, Nicaragua, Law Clinic Internship, 2006
- B.A., English & Spanish, Honors Program, Seattle University, 2004
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Puebla, Mexico, Latin American Studies Program, 2003
- Washington Wills (co-founder & co-author) — free lawyer-drafted templates and instructions to help Washington residents write their own simple wills.
- Increase Your Solo or Small Firm’s Impact on Access to Justice American Bar Association; GPSolo, February 2019
- Pro Bono Lawyers Race to the Airports; Using Innovative Legal Technology to Help Connect Immigrants and Refugees to Free Legal Assistance (See pages 39–41.) NW Lawyer, Spring 2015, March 2017
- Lawyers of the Future; Alumni lead the way in embracing legal tech SeattleU Lawyer
- Leader in Floating Home Escrow Services