- Startup & Formation
- Business Transactions & Services
- Intellectual Property
Before becoming an attorney, I spent a lot of time working for myself, other entrepreneurs, startups, and small business owners. It was this experience that motivated me to go to law school and become the type of attorney self-starters can enjoy working with. I put myself in my client’s shoes, and always keep a close understanding of managing costs, working effectively, and exploring unique options for your business.
I work on a variety of intellectual property and business formation matters, and pride myself on being able to provide substantive business advice matched with legal know-how.
Outside of work, I enjoy exploring our great state with my canine companion, Maverick.
- Washington State Bar, 2021
- Seattle University, J.D. 2021
- Multi-State Business Registration: What is Doing Business – The Apex Law Group Blog
- SCOTUS Ruling Sets off Wave of New State Legislation – The Apex Law Group Blog
- Lead attorney on multi-state business registration, compliance, and management for a national staffing agency.
- Consultant on collaborations between social impact organizations.
- Lead drafter for international shipping contract.