Alexander J.L. Theoharis
- Intellectual Property
- Startup & Formation
- Business Transactions & Services
Alexander’s background prior to Apex was working as in-house counsel with companies from startup to mid-size. Thanks to his time working as an attorney deep in the business world, he’s well-versed in going beyond the legal answer to providing practical solutions that actually work for your business. He’ll get to know your company to give answers that reach your goals efficiently in a way that business people appreciate.
Alexander is now General Counsel & VP of Compliance at ABC Legal Services.
- University of Oregon School of Law; JD with a certificate in Intellectual Property, 2009
- University of Washington, B.A., 2006
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County, WA Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Seattle Good Business Network
- Founder, Editor-in-Chief and Writer of The Legality, an online law journal.
- Screenwriter, film producer.