Alexander J.L. Theoharis
Alexander’s background prior to Apex was working as in-house counsel with companies from startup to mid-size. Thanks to his time working as an attorney deep in the business world, he’s well-versed in going beyond the legal answer to providing practical solutions that actually work for your business. He’ll get to know your company to give answers that reach your goals efficiently in a way that business people appreciate.
Alexander works with private and closely-held companies, startups, business owners, and managers in connection with a variety of mergers, business transactions, financings, intellectual property concerns and general corporate matters.
His corporate work includes the formation and organization of business entities, negotiating and drafting letters of intent, vendor agreements, confidentiality agreements, and employment and consulting agreements. He is available to assist with copyright and trademark registrations as well as consult on trade dress and trade secret issues. He is licensed to practice in both Washington and New York.
If you would like to schedule a meeting with Alexander, follow this link and find a time that is convenient for you.
- J.D., University of Oregon School of Law, Certificate in Intellectual Property
- B.A., University of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County, WA Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Secretary of the MIT Enterprise Forum Northwest
- Board of Directors, Seattle Good Business Network
- Founder, Editor-in-Chief and Writer of The Legality, an online law journal.
- Screenwriter, film producer.